Sunday 19 November 2006

Baby Furniture Building etc.

This post relates to Sunday 19th November 2006:

Yesterday (Saturday) was spent building a baby's fullsize wardrobe. Took me 4.5 hours!

Then I emptied the nursey with all the stored second bedroom stuff and put into the second bedroom! Getting very bored of moving furniture now! I still need to unpack the second bedroom stuff and make it into a bedroom once again. That will have to wait for the moment.

Today (Sunday), I built the baby's dresser and baby's shelf. Took me 3.5 hours!

Then I moved the furniture out of the dining room including the old carpet. I also took up the hall old carpet too. These areas going to be laminated tomorrow (Monday). After that, all our floors will have had their old carpets replaced with new carpet, vinyl, or laminate, just in time for our new arrival.

I'm out tomorrow (Monday) evening at Referees' League meeting, so the all the furniture that is in the wrong place will unfortunately have to stay there until Tuesday night.

Need to build the baby's cot next. Certainly busy with the all important preparations at the moment...

1 comment:

JC said...

ooh, get yourself a beer!