Wednesday 2 January 2008

A cold Park Loop

The Oak Walkway

I ran the Park Loop listening to Katie Melua's Pictures Album on my new Technika 2Gb MP3 Player. The MP3 player was a Christmas present.

I now need to train hard as my fitness level has dropped and I definitely need to get it back. So, today was simply putting in some time running at a comfortable pace in the very fresh conditions. Once I get my fitness level back, I'll then pick up the pace once again.

My training schedule has been very mixed lately due to a knee and back injury. I've also managed to pick up more than my usual number of colds which have also lasted much longer too. My workload has increased, making lunchtime training that little more difficult.

For these and other reasons, I have not been blogging the runs that I actually did... however in 2008 I plan to change all that once again and begin to record my training once again.


Fitness Stats

Start Time: 1:21 pm
Distance: 4.45 km
Duration: 21:47

Speed: 12.26 km/h
Pace: 4:54 per km

343 kcals, 165 HRavg, 174 HRmax

1 comment:

Steve said...

Welcome back Mike!