Tuesday 1 January 2008

Burscough 1 - 1 Southport

Burscough 1 - 1 Southport

This new year's day fixture saw a crowd of over 1,400 turn up to watch an entertaining one all draw.

There are a full set of action photos on the Southport website for this fixture, including pictures of the officials... however, on one photo at the toss-up just before the kick-off, only part of my head, ear, and one leg is visible as I am hidden by the referee. In the other photo, the other assistant referee and referee are seen during the minute silence, however, I'm just out of the shot to the left-hand side. The referee makes a few other appearances and the other assistant referee make one other appearance where he is seen indicating on offside offence. I do not make any other photos... perhaps I wasn't there...! ;-)


Referee: D Stewart
Assistants: M Hopton and myself
Assessor: None


Fitness Stats

1st Half: 47:00 mins, 608kcals, HRavg 144 and HRmax 171;
2nd Half: 48:00 mins, 608kcals, HRavg 142, HRmax 167.

Total: 1:35, 1216kcals, HRmax 171.

No comments: