Monday 29 January 2007

Park Loop in just 38 seconds!

At about the usual minute mark into the run, I checked to see if I was either ahead or behind the usual one-minute time. I felt that I had started strongly and expected my time to be a few seconds faster than the standard 60 seconds.

However, my watch time simply read 00:00:38 with a steady Heart Rate of 147. Now I know that I had been quick off the blocks, but not that quick!

My watch remained 00:00:38 and HR 147, throughout the whole of the 4.45km run and still remains frozen in time even now. At least 38 seconds is a new personal best and extremely difficult for anyone to beat!

I think that I need to send my Polar off for a replacement battery.


So, no stats for you today, other than I got round in a reasonably standard-ish time.

No comments: