Thursday 25 January 2007

It's a bit cold out there...!

I have not had much sleep over the last 48 to 72 hours and it was very cold out there today, so to be honest, I did not feel like running today.

Then, from an office window, I saw a woman jog by on Stretton Road which inspired me. My negative thoughts turned to positive ones in an instant, so off I went for my run.

Yes, I could confirm, whilst running around the 4.45km Park Loop, it was a bit cold out. What did not help was running is a standard running vest and shorts without any warm clothing. As John would say, "There's no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing!"

Must have been cold, as my first mile was 6:58 and my completion time was 20:00 exactly.


The Stats

Time: 20:00
Distance: 4.45km (2.77m)

Average speed: 13.350 (8.294mph)
Average pace: 4:30 per km (7:14 per mile)

Heart rate: HRavg 161, HRmax 176, and 304kcals

1 comment:

JC said...

just a vest... you ARE mad.

Good time that though.