Tuesday 23 January 2007

It must have been cold today...

It must have been cold today, because I glady was wearing a long sleeved top with a running top over that. I also did something not done before... I wore a woolly hat and gloves. Well there was still ice everywhere and the weatherman warned of a windchill factor of -9C.

So, off I trotted around the 4.45km Park Loop protected from the elements. However, only 10 minutes into my run, I began to overheat a little, so off came the gloves. After another 2 minutes, I had to ease my hat off my forehead too. Funny thing how running can so quickly warm you up.

Completion time of 21:07 today, which is fine, as it was simply important to get out there today, as unfortunately, I'm off to our Sheffield office tomorrow that means no time for a run!


The Stats

Time: 21:07
Distance: 4.45km (2.77m)

Average speed: 12.644 (7.857mph)
Average pace: 4:45 per km (7:38 per mile)

Heart rate: HRavg 163, HRmax 185, and 321kcals

No comments: