Wednesday 16 January 2008

A tired Park Loop

The Dingle Path
off Cann Lane



Negatives

I felt mentally tired and certainly not in the mood for running today and when I got running I also felt physcially tired too. It was basically hard work today for whatever reason.

Also at the 200m mark, I also went over on some wet mushy leaves and at 1.3km a dog on a long lead ran at me and I had to give it a wide birth off the path into the very heavy boggy muddy grass bank. Then with just 300m to go two people walking side-by-side made very little effort to move out of the way and gave me very little room to get by, followed by another owner and another dog just 30m ahead that caused me some problems too. Then with just 50m to go a car drove out of the Stretton Road car park and stopped directly in front of me to give way to traffic on Stretton Road. I was forced to run around it again almost slipping over for the second time on some mud.

My slow time today for all of the above reasons was 21:22.


Positives

Despite the way I felt, I still ran so had some more "time on feet" rather than doing nothing at all. This means that I have still exercised on every single weekday in 2008. So, not all bad news.


Fitness Stats

Start Time: 2:33 pm
Distance: 4.45 km
Duration: 21:22

Speed: 12.50 km/h
Pace: 4:48 per km

296 kcals, 153 HRavg, 164 HRmax


MP3: Katie Melua - Pictures

No comments: